Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Since Jenn will probibly never get to finishing the AGP album.

Since Jenn has been really busy I guess I'll tell you who the new sister is.

And yes, I am going to drag this out.

Haha! I could just keep typing and keep you here for hours.

Haha. (Man I'm starting to sound like Jess)

Anywho. The new girl is Kaya. She'll probibly live with the Merriman girls (when we find a way to break up into houses) Since Felicity, Nancy and Kaya all still live a lifestile close to their time period.

She seems to be getting along with everyone pretty well. we're still trying to explain to her that she shouldn't hunt the dogs though :).

Jenn hopes to get some pics of her up soonish (She doesn't know when though because she's uber busy with school stuff.

Well I gotta go

~Molly~

P.S. no "Hello" messge from Kaya because, like Felicity, Mia won't let her near the computer.

2 comments:

  1. Bienvenue, Kaya! :) I can't wait to meet you!
    BTW, Laura is going to PM Jenn this weekend sometime. She says she's sorry for not getting to it sooner, but she's getting swamped with school. I'm sure Jenn knows how that is. ;)

    -Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Kaya! Kaya here can't wait to meet her :)

    Auntie Jenny should finish the album. But Missy says she still hasn't gotten that picture of Clara yet, hehe.
    ~Susie

    ReplyDelete