Sunday, December 8, 2013

New Resident!!!


Hello everyone! My name is Bailey (More specifically Bailey Cecile Donavan) I just moved to Waterloo today.

A few fun facts about me: I'm 11, I'm adopted. I have a little brother named Jimmy (my real brother, who was adopted by the same couple that I was). My(adoptive) parents own a coffee shop. I like to write poetry and other stories and I enjoy watching anime.

Nice to meet all of you. I hope to write more. I heard this town doesn't have a newspaper yet. Ladies and gentleman I think I've found myself a job!

-Bailey

5 comments:

  1. Oooo! A newspaper would be cool! I could draw a cartoon for you!
    -Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bailey,

    I'm Catherine. I'm pretty new to Fair Hollow, so you probably don't know me - people say I look like this Colorado girl named Nicki, though. ;)

    We sound like we have a lot in common! Congratulations on being adopted! I'm a foster kid, and I've been in the system for . . . as long as I can remember. It sucks. I doubt at this point that I'll be adopted. But I'm awfully thankful for my scholarship to attend FHSG! Like you, I love writing - poetry not as much, but fiction. I also love dogs, and I really want one of my own someday.

    -Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you Catherine :)

    I llke to write fiction sometimes too. Are you working on writing anything right now?

    What would you name a dog when you get one? I want a cat myself, I would name him Donner (A name from my favorite anime)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bailey,
    Hope you are enjoying yourself. Julie and Ruthie are fine. They got dressed up for a Holiday party. Had their picture taken. Bye for now. Take care and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've nominated you for the Prestigious Liebster Award! http://agsusie.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-prestigious-liebster-award.html
    ~Susie

    ReplyDelete