Sunday, September 9, 2012

Mia here.

Miss Mia StClair reporting.

So, I just got back from a summer at computer camp.

First off: In her infinit tech savvieness, Jenn has somehow managed to break iTunes. Though I have been told that Patty-Cake (Jenn's Fiancee) has the situation well in hand.

I did get to meet the two new sisters (Claudia and Josephina) Josephina seems nice and I'm glad to hear that Claudia is a Doctor Who fan (It was getting kinda lonely being the only sci-fi nerd in Waterloo)

My first stop after I got home was to go visit Felicity and the Merrimans. They seemed really busy. Nancy had just finsihed the embroidery work on her sampler and Felicity had just gotton Clementine back from the out of town stabel she was staying at and moved her into the new stabels in Waterloo (I took a pic of Felicity and Clementine and put it on our twitter if anyone is interested www.twitter.com/watersttweets).

Other then that looks like everyone her has been pretty boring over the summer. Molly did mention getting to go to an AG Store finally. Glad she got that off her checklist.

Well I'm rambeling. so I'm goona sighn of here.

:) Mia :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mia,

    How did Jenn break iTunes? Isn't that, like, impossible?! I've never heard of that happening! :o

    I'm glad to hear that you are getting along with Josefina and Claudia! (Hi Claudia!)

    I love that Felicity named her horse Clementine; that is one of my favorite names!

    ~Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The idiot forgot to install the updates when they were available and now it's making her iPhone memory a little wonky. And the internet connection up her stinks on ice so it's even more difficult. Patty-cake has a way around it though and it will probibly be fixed Thursday.

    Claudia says hi back.

    :) Mia :)

    P.S. I shall have to share the funny story of how Clementine got her name some day.

    ReplyDelete