Monday, October 15, 2012

Hey, Jealousy

Jess here

For those who happened to see the tweet Mia posted this morning about the knock at the door:

We've had a very interesting day here . Around 11'oclock this morning there was a knock at the door. we answered it to find a girl in a denim  skirt, fishnets, a plad shirrt with her hair in small braids and up in a bandana standing there (AWSOME outfit, I know)

"Hey guys"  She said "My bike broke down a little ways away from here and it's freaking cold. Can I come in?" And, without waiting for an answer, she came in and shut the door behind her.

"Name's Jealousy Williams. Nice to meet ya" She said holding her hand out to Molly. Hesitating a little, Molly shook the girl's hand.  She then percieded to look around the house

"Excuse me for asking" Mia piped up "But what kind of name is Jealousy?"

"Not my real name. And that's all you need to know"

"So you're a runnaway" Ruthie piped up "I've read enough books guess that"

"Brilliant deduction Holmes" Jealousy replied. With that the conversation went on to about us and about the house. Jealousy was particularly happy to hear that Grandma Tracy and Grandpa Bruce ride bikes too.

So, long story short. We're all getting to know Jealousy (hard to too as...how did Heather put it...."She's a bit of a brat). I think she's awesome. But in a shocking shock that shocks ALL the person she's been getting along with most is Felicity. Yes, Miss prim and proper herself and the B.A. biker chick are becoming friends. I find this more then slightly amusing.

More updates to come. Some of use (not me) are going to the Star Valley block party this weekend.

BYE BYEEEEE

*Jess*



1 comment:

  1. That's...um...well...hi, Jealousy. Nice nickname but will we ever know your real name? And that is kind of weird that Jealousy and Felicity are getting along so well. But they do say that opposites attract (sometimes).

    I can't wait for the block party! I'm working on my baking entry tonight!
    ~Kirsten

    ReplyDelete