Monday, December 17, 2012

RoomS update

Mia here, And YES, We said roomS, With an "s", as in plural!

I just got back from an awsome few-week visit in Star Valley (I stayed with Misha, Gabby and Shirley, Thanks for the wonderful hospitality girlies!) and some of my sisters (Molly, Julie, Felicity, and Clara came to visit for the weekend. While we were there Jenn got some doll boxes from Auntie Missy to make bunkbeds for her room so Julie could move in with her. And while Jenn was there she got the idea to empy out the top shelf in her "nook" area and make it into.....drumroll......MINE AND JESS'S ROOM!

Jess has a cool Hamock bed, I right now, have a cot, though that will change when Emily comes to town because Jenn will turn her box into my doll bed (before we get asked, no we do not know when Emily is coming, probibly whenever the next time Jenn, Auntie Missy, and Great Auntie Linda go to Natick provided Jenn has the money). The room already had cool shelves built in so Jess and I havw plenty of storange room. Jess has a small AG box to hold her cloaths (She doesn't have a whole lot of cloaths that are just hers), and I'll be getting a burea (or something to act like it) soonish (ideas as to beareaus are welcome)

well I'm rambeling. Sometime after christmas though we'll post videos showing off the doll rooms!

~Mia

1 comment:

  1. Awesomesauce, Mia! I'm glad you and Jess have a room now! You should post photos someday. Jewelry boxes make great bureaus, by the way. ;)

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete