Monday, December 3, 2012

SWEEEETTTTTTTT

Molly here,

I HAVE A ROOM!

I mean, it's just on top of one of Jenn's dressers (She has too many cloaths, even after getting rid of a TON after she lost weight), I don't have a real bed yet, just my quilt on the floor. But I have a closet. and a table and I can start putting posters up when I find stuff I want to put up.

I'll post pics sometime, probably after the bed is made (Once Jenn can either get her hands on a doll-box or finds a cheap bed or makes one out of something)

In other news. Jenn finished the sweater she's been knitting for Solana (though Clara is wearing it right now because it's part of her inn-keeper costume. I'm playing Joseph) look for the "Show Off" on that sometime late this month of early next (Once Solana gets it back).

Well I gotta go. Mainly posting just to brag about my new room!

~Molly

3 comments:

  1. You have a new room? Nice! Oooh, oooh, you'll have to find a Christmas tree to put up! And/or other decorations! And you can eat all the cookies you want, in your new room!

    Oh-and Kirsten's playing the donkey in the Nativity play. Anna is an inn keeper/angel, too! She's wearing Kirsten's coat and nightgown.

    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's awesome, Molly! Are you going to have to share it with anyone? I know Ruthie has been begging for her own room for quite some time now. ;)

    I can't wait to see how your room looks!

    My guardian is knitting a sweater for us, but she's a horribly slow knitter (i.e. she only knits when the mood strikes, which isn't very often). I've no idea when that will get done. The last thing she knitted was for one of her dumb stuffed animals. Like they need clothes! :P

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess: But, if I have cookies in my room you'll move in and never leave ;)

    Sophie: If we can find a way to make room for Julie she'll move in. But otherwise no. I wouldn't want to room with any of my other sister (no offense everyone)

    That stinks that your guardian doesn't knit alot. Jenn's the same way but she gets the mood to knit fairly often. And she uses knitting looms so she's pretty fast at it. Particuarly when she sets her mind on a project. Proof: The back panel of Solan's sweater took WEEKS to get done. But she was so motivated at the end that the front panels and sleeves were done in a weekend.

    ReplyDelete